Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BY WHOM I AM INSPIRED

I am inspired by every step of my life, every moments of nature and every natural object. Moreover, I am inspired by my failure. I think getting inspired at every moment is in the subconscious mind of everybody. When a child starts walking, he falls many times before its success. At the dawn I think ah! There is again another new hope after a dark night. The bright light of Sun ray and the calm beams of moon inspire me to be impartial to everybody. When I see the flying birds, the animals gazing in the field, I think they are having nothing with them. Still they do not deviate from their nature. So, why should I, where I have a roof on my head, a monthly salary to meet my basic needs? The same thing I think in my office (which is a small cabin, where there is no electricity). In the midsummer, when day to day life is disturbed due to excess heat, I do manage by a small hand fan to avoid sweating. But at the same time when I see the trolley pullers with load of vegetables or groceries or some other things, I get inspired. My situation looks negligible before them. When I do listen the song of calmness and sound of quietness in the darkness of night my heart fills with pleasure. I feel the beauty of night. The fragrance of scented flowers fills my heart with pleasure. If there is no darkness, how could these beauties of nature would have come? A red ant gathers food for the rainy season; small white ants could make an anthill. So, why can not I struggle?
My parents inspired me in every step of my life. They always tell me to march forward, not to look behind. My siblings give the assurance of their presence at every step of my life. And the sentence, “I am with you” being told by my dear one gives me the feeling that I am not alone. There are so many inspiring hands with me.
The flowing river tells me that I have a great aim ahead to meet. If there is power in the small wing of the birds to touch the sky, why not my strong legs could march forward? If the tiny droplets can make a large ocean, if the little sands help to make a big desert, why can not I helpful for the society?
Last but not the least I am inspired by my failure. Because failure is the pillar stone of my success. My mother always tells that Bheemas (a character of Mahabharata, one among the Pandavas) are defeated in the first war. In my course of life, when I meet with failure at any time, the voice of my parents inspired me to march forward, in the hope of betterment in future.

2 comments:

  1. EVERY WORD TOUCHES THE SOUL!GOOD GOING.HOPE,THESE WORDS OF YOURS WUD MAKE STAND MANY A PEOPLE.
    SASMITA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a spontaneous flow just like a poetry comes directly from heart. I liked it and I found myself in the narration. Its a bit inspiring one. Good work. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete