Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mystry behind the door

God!
Where are you?
......... Open the door.
Oh! He might be there--
--Behind the door.
Quickly I opened the door
And peeped out.
None,
But a small little doggie,
Staring with great hunger!
Shaken by pity
Offered some food to eat.
The doggie left happily with a wagging tail.
I kept my search on ....
It was a cold winter,
An old man was there
Behind the door,
Shievering with cold .
Again the pity struck ,
To provide some food and wine,
Covered him with a coat of mine,
And saw him left smiling .
Not finding Him
Left me with a broken heart.
To my utter surprise
Heard someone saying
E.....e.....e..... Why are you disappointed?
The voice was from other side of the door,
"You have just seen me
As a doggie,
And also in the form of the old man."

2 comments:

  1. very nice. but felt bit prosaic(can remain so) n felt the suspense was not maintained,though it was understood still it was very clear what n how u are going to reveal.can it b 'saw his smile with a shine'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have changed the style, being guided one of my Gurus. Just let me know how it is?

    ReplyDelete