Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some feelings for God

I love you God,
Not because you are good,
But because you have created the world,
With a mixture of sorrow and pleasure,
Which inspired me to face all the problems
And to stand on my own,
Without having a supporter.

I hate you God,
Only because you created
one Bill Gates and one Laxmi Mittal
And At the same time
You created a lot people,
Without having bread for stomach,
And cloth for body
And who are under BPL.

I pity you God
Because of your lonliness and friendlessness
The rich has no time to spare for you
The poor has no time to share with you
I am neither rich nor a poor
But I don't want to come to you

Still I admire you Oh God!
For your pleasant creation,
The bird, the flowering plant,
The sun, the moon,
Above all the human being
With love and passion.

2 comments:

  1. i like the 3rd stanza very mch.what is the dffrnce btween cloth n clothe/s? wht shud b used here? what is BPL? the last stanza if ,bit,b elaborated would give a better impact,just 4-5 lines more on the same sense.

    ReplyDelete