Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why I want to write?

It is a difficult question to answer that why I want to write? I don’t think that one is writing, because he/ she want to write. Rather it is a medium of expression of ones feelings, it is a medium to convey your messages of heart and above all it is an in born art. And one, who is having that art, can write. Somebody has told that “Pen is mightier than sword” and that is true. A good writing can change a society, can awake a society and also can format a society. And we have examples of past revolutions in front of our eyes. By strong writings one can raise his/her voice against the undoes of a society. I am writing because I have that in born quality and that spirit, that enthusiasm, what a writer ought to have.

2 comments:

  1. May G od bless u in ur efforts.....n may ur dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ଆପନଂକ ବ୍ଲୋଗ୍ ମୋତେ ବହୁତ୍ ଭଲ ଲାଗିଲା.କବିତା ଗୁଡିକ ଖୁବ୍ ସୁନ୍ଦର୍ ଲାଗୁଚି .You are welcome to visit my Blog: 'ଓଡିଆ Lifestyle'( http://odialifestyle.blogspot.com/)ଆପନଂକ ମତାମତ ଅପେକ୍ଷା ରେ..

    ReplyDelete